Sunday, November 29, 2009

Week 16 Update...

How far along? 16 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +5lbs
Maternity clothes? I’ve got a few maternity tops that I’ve been wearing but I can still fit into my pre-prego ones. Maternity pants are a MUST
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: Off and On. I tend to wake up often to pee still and I had my first ‘baby nightmare’ two nights ago. ::shudders:: It was awful.
Best moment this week: We got our Christmas tree and I pigged out on some Thanksgiving dinner!
Woes: Still having some round ligament pain. Can’t tell if it’s getting better or I’m getting used to it. Increasing fluids has helped keep the blood pressure from tanking but it also means that I am peeing ALL THE TIME!
::Excuse me client who is crying and talking about a horrific trauma in your childhood, but I have to leave the room for a sec to pee. Mmmkay??::
Movement: None yet. Not even any psychosomatic movement.
Food cravings: Mac and Cheese. And boy was it GOOD when I finally got some.
Gender: No clue. I’m hoping a boy at this point because the more I look at all the ‘gender neutral’ stuff we’ve gotten the more it looks masculine.
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? IN
What I miss: Drinking caffeine without feeling guilty.
What I am looking forward to: Brother-in-law is visiting over the weekend!
Weekly Wisdom: “Don’t go shopping in all those people. You could get the swine flu.” -Mom
Milestones: I grabbed 3 stocking holders at the store today while we did some shopping. When Dana gave me the confused look I explained that next year we would have 3 stockings and that the baby’s stocking holder had to match ours! So baby got its first clothes this week and Christmas accessories for next year!

And a picture of our little baby...
Well, it's as good as I can do.
This is at least what his/her size is supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment