Friday, November 20, 2009

Weeky Update

I think I'm going to start with a weekly update. And *maybe* a belly picture sometime in the future although I'm still against the whole idea. I think living with a huge belly is more than enough, does it need to be forever captured on film?? There are some images you do not want permanently burned into your brain...trust me!!

How far along? 14 weeks and 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: +5ish...eek!
Maternity clothes? Only pants are necessary right now. I stopped being able to button my 'normal' jeans at around 12 weeks or so.
Stretch marks? Goodness no...*crosses fingers and smears on cocoa butter*
Sleep: Not so bad considering I have to pee at 3am every night. I've had some weird dreams too. Most have just been about random things and a few about babies. I had one creepy sex dream about Ryan Seacrest *cringe* It was the worst...
Best moment this week: We got to hear the baby's heart beat on Monday! BEST SOUND EVER!!Movement: Nope. Not yet!
Food cravings: Ice cream :) I went through a two week Taco Bell binge but that's pretty much over at this point.
Gender: Don't know for sure. This week I say boy but do NOT rely on my faltering maternal instincts. No one buy anything blue!!!
Labor Signs: Nope!
Belly Button in or out? In. I took my belly button ring out this week too.
What I miss: Caffeine.
What I am looking forward to: Getting that first ultrasound and hearing the heart beat again
Weekly Wisdom: Eat more often. I got sick for the first time yesterday and I'm pretty sure it was because I was hungry.
Milestones: Heard baby's heartbeat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment