Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weekly Update

How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: At the doctor’s appointment this week it was +18. I've found that pregnancy weight gain seems to be similar to taking out student loans while you are in college. At the time it is VERY fun but eventually you gotta deal with getting rid of it all...not fun.
Maternity clothes? Yup
Stretch marks? Nope! Go Bio-Oil go!
Sleep: Having difficulty falling back asleep when I wake up at night but other than that it’s no big deal. Still sleeping with 3 pillows and Dana has begun to feel like his side of the bed is shrinking...sorry babe!
Best moment this week: We found out the baby is a GIRL!! My stepmom and I got to see her wiggling all around!
Woes: Bending over is getting difficult and I seem to have a permanent stuffy nose. I already get short of breathe easily so having no use of my nose sucks.
Movement: She wiggles around ALL the time. You can definitely feel her from the outside. I haven’t been able to see her from the outside, but then I haven’t really tried looking yet.
Food cravings: Sweets. I should have known it was a girl…she’s craving sugar and spice and everything nice!
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Being able to breathe out of my nose…*sniffle, sniffle*
What I am looking forward to: Setting up the 4D ultrasound so that Dana can finally see her!
Weekly Wisdom: “She’ll grow into her ears.”-Ultrasound tech. And she better be right. I’ve been spending the weekend crocheting little baby hats just in case though…
Milestones: Finding out gender, buying a TON of baby clothes, and picking out the pattern for the nursery bedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment