Saturday, April 24, 2010

Weekly Update

How far along? 37 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: ........
Maternity clothes? Oh yes, although, in a fit of nesting I deep cleaned the closet and pulled out all of the work/winter maternity clothes. Anyone need any?
Stretch marks? Not yet...but since the doctor seems perfectly willing to allow me to go 10 days past my due date I'm sure I'll have some by then.
Sleep: Not great. Still making my way to the couch each morning
Best moment this week: Sage flipped around so she's no longer sidways! On Monday I have another appointment and the doctor said she'd "double check" position. I hope that means she'll drag in the bedside ultrasound machine so we can get another look at her :)
Woes: Running out of things to wear!
Movement: Oh yes...still squirming around in there
Food cravings: I had a strange craving for Key Lime Pie the other day...I didn't have much time so I just bought some rush ingredients from the store and it turned out to be a gigantic failure. It's not often that I'll mess up a dessert... :: note to self: don't buy the yucky canned filling ever again :: Even Dana said it was gross...
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? Still flat
What I miss: Clothes that fit!
What I am looking forward to: Appointment on Monday- AND - I *should* be having a brand new niece on Monday :: insert happy dance:: My sister-in-law is getting induced on Sunday evening.
By the way, it's the same sister-in-law that is only two weeks ahead of me in this whole pregnancy thing. So why is it that she's having her baby and I still have a 3-4 week wait? Did I lose time somewhere along the way? How did that happen?
Milestones: 37 weeks is FULL TERM! If Miss Sage was born today she'd be good to go :-)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Happy full term baby! Great job! :)
    I can't wait to hear about your appointment AND the new niece!!! How exciting!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, I just can't wait for SAGE!!!!!!!!!!!
    Luv ya! Rach

    ReplyDelete