Thursday, August 26, 2010

New pictures

The babysitter was out of town this last week, and Dana went out into the field to play GI Joe. Since I couldn't go to work, and would have been all alone anyhow, Sage and I decided to get in the car and ride to GA!
I haven't updated about it but she's recently developed a strong aversion to the carseat. She HATES, HATES, HATES being in her carseat. I have a strong suspicion that it has something to do with the fact that she's pinned down snugly. She despises being restricted in any way...she even gets super mad at me when I'm dressing her in the mornings (or the other 3 times I change her during any given day). She hates it when I hold her arms and push them through the arm holes. So yeah, Sage hates it when you hold her down. She's a free spirit. That being, I got up at 3am and started the drive to GA. It's about a 7 hour drive so she slept the majority of the way there....way better than screaming....















During our visit we got to see Sage's cousin Holly again. She's getting so BIG! For all of you who don't know, she's 13 days older than Sage so they're generally running at about the same level developmentally. Holly is generally a tad ahead so it's pretty interesting to hear what she's up to because that usually means Sage will be doing it too in a couple weeks. ::She had two teeth break through while we were there...I hope that means Sage doesn't do it too in two weeks...Eek!::
































Sage even went to the barn that I used to take lessons at. She got to ride a pony! She's a total natural...




























No comments:

Post a Comment