Monday, February 28, 2011

Swim Class

Sage had her first swim class this evening.
I use the word class lightly because she's really too little to learn all that much. Mostly we practiced kicking and splashing today. The instructor said we'll do some practice floating and getting her face wet too at some point.
It took me a bit of running around town to prepare us for these classes. Since February in Missouri is not quite swimsuit season there wasn't much to choose from as far as swimwear goes and I had to search high and low for swim diapers! I have to go back out again because our little chunk just barely fits in her 12 month swim suit! It took both Dana and I to cram her in there :)
This is Sage checking out the pool with her dad.


















Showing off her swim suit
























Playing in the water


No comments:

Post a Comment