Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Today

Today we went to the park.
Dana finished his last 3rd shift this morning and instead of sleeping volunteered to go with us!
This means I got in at least one photo.
We played at the splash park- which is Sage's favorite thing to do these days. Note the crazy eyed yet happy expression she is wearing (sometimes her faces cause me to experience fear but then I see her hilarious thigh rolls and giggle):

And then we hung out in the sun with our sunglasses while we dried off (wearing the sunglasses is a bit deceiving because Sage NEVER wears her sunglasses-note how she's taking them off in the first photo and I'm having to hold her arms down in the second one to prevent her from snatching them off):

Then she swung on the swings (I wish I could have gotten a better shot of the second picture. Her tongue is out.):




No comments:

Post a Comment