Friday, June 8, 2012

Recent Pictures

Sage and I went to Waiamea Falls last weekend. It's a great little walk through the woods. It's only about a 3/4 mile walk and at the end is this cool waterfall. There are lifeguards out there and you can actually swim in the little pool with the waterfall. We didn't swim. It's got a 30 foot bottom and I didn't feel like taking Sage out would be the wisest thing ever...but either way she LOVED going out there. There was a ton of cool stuff to see on the walk to the waterfall. I brought my camera-left the battery in the charger at home. *sigh* We'll have to go back for sure!
 It's been quite warm and dry out recently. I don't really remember the last time it rained at our house anymore...The town next to us (about a half hour drive away) has the worst of it. The town is called Waianae. It's where a lot of the local Hawaiians live and I go out there just about daily for work. It's a very mountainous area right beside the ocean. There have been a TON of big fires on the mountains in the last few weeks. Just about twice a week I see the helicopters dumping the big buckets of water on the mountainside.
 This is how I get Sage to go grocery shopping. I bribe her with Jamba Juice. It's a smoothie place right next door to the grocery store. She loves it!
 Practicing riding her bike.
 Sage drew this on my Ipad. When I asked her what it was she said, "Momma." Great....I promise that I've been brushing my hair...


No comments:

Post a Comment