Thursday, November 19, 2009

Let me explain myself...

I'm awake. On my day off no less. And it's 5:00am. Ugh...

I've been throwing around the idea of starting some sort of blog for a few weeks now. These are my reasons:
1.  Dana and I have so many friends and family members around the country that creating one site where everyone can stay updated if they choose seems like a good idea.  Everyone has the internet right?? If not, run to the neighbors house because I'm sure THEY have it!
2.  I like the idea of having some sort of record for us to look at when I get into that pregnancy fog and forget who I am or where I'm going or how many weeks along we are...
3.  I'm making all of my clients that can read/write start journaling and the deal was that I would start too. I'm starting to wonder if I should be making deals with clients though...

So hopefully I'm going to figure out how to put pictures up on this thing and I'll do my best to make you all feel like your experiencing everything right here with us! The good side is that when you become overwhelmed and frightened (I'm asking forgiveness early for these raging pregnancy hormonal mood swings) you can always just hit that little 'X' button in the top right corner ;-)

Maybe I'll even get Dana to post a blog or two.

I said maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment