Sunday, December 13, 2009

Weekly Update...

How far along? 18 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: I’m not saying…I’ll cry
Maternity clothes? Yup, I’m really needing to go grab a few more things soon. I feel like I’ve been wearing the same thing over and over again.
Stretch marks? Negative
Sleep: Not great, but not awful. I’m having a bit of insomnia from 3:45-4:45am each morning. That’s pretty much the time where I have to get up and pee plus the cat wakes up and feels the need to make his presence known to all.
Best moment this week: I got to see the BABY while I was at the ER!
Woes: Cramps and tendons stretching. Not fun. Trust me.
Movement: None yet but hopefully I’ll feel something soon. I saw the little guy/girl at the ER and it was definitely moving!
Food Cravings: Nothing this week
Gender: I’m saying boy today
Labor Signs: Nothing unless you count the cramps but I’m pretty sure it’s not a labor sign, just an irritation
Belly Button in or out? IN
What I miss: My old jeans and my old sweaters and my old t-shirts and pretty much everything else I can no longer fit into.
What I am looking forward to: Doctors appointment next Tuesday!
Weekly Wisdom: McHottie at the ER gave me a whole list of other symptoms that I am more than welcome to visit if they occur.
Milestones: Got to see the BABY this week!! It was the BEST!

And now for a recent picture. What I'm going to do is paste it in here and then click "publish post" really fast because I will lose my nerve. It's bad. REALLY bad. I look soooo pregnant. And yes, I already know all of ya'lls smug comments, "Well, it's only going to get worse dear" or "What did you think was going to happen?" or the worst..."You just wait..."
I am still in such denial about this whole thing. I've watched too many episodes of "I didn't know I was pregnant" and have come to believe I can make it through this whole situation without any signs of pregnancy. Really, I think that way.
Obviously it's not going to happen for me. I'll be waddling soon...ugh..

1 comment:

  1. Not being smug - you look awesome!!! And I really am excited that you got to see the baby! - Rach

    ReplyDelete