Sunday, December 20, 2009

Weeky Update...

How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +13lbs….eeekss!!!! I know what you’re going to say, “But Beth, you’re supposed to gain weight when your pregnant.” Looksee, you and I both know that is an awful number. Let’s call a spade a spade people!
Maternity clothes? Oh yes, bought more this week from the Motherhood Maternity store (which I hate by the way…but more on that another day).
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Not great, but not awful. Still waking up a few times during the night to pee or shift positions, and still having weird, weird, weird dreams.
Best moment this week: The hubby decided he needs to go on a diet and bought the SouthBeach Diet Cookbook. Does he think my pregnant self is going to start making diet food?? Did you see that weight gain number? Do I look like I’m about to cut out some yummy sweets the week before Christmas? *manic laugh*
Woes: Ugh…it is sooooooo cold this week. I swear this baby must be shivering every time we go outside because I am! When will those hot flashes start to hit? Every other pregnant woman I know is always feeling as if they’re on fire! When will it be my turn?? I’m waiting!!
Movement: None but the baby books tell me it should be soon. And the doctor’s exact words, “Just pay more attention and you’ll feel it.” Oh thanks…ever since I found out I was pregnant I rarely ever think about my mid-section or the baby. I needed a reminder to pay more attention. ‘Preciate doc.
Food cravings: Nothing I’d consider a craving this week or maybe it’s just that when I want something I usually go find it. I’m all about giving into cravings. As you can tell from that god awful number up there.
Gender: I’m not partial to any gender this week. I just want my baby to be a girl or a boy. Nothing in the middle please…
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? IN
What I miss: Let’s see, I’ve already mentioned booze, energy and skinny girl jeans on previous weeks…hmm…I miss sunlight. I HATE winter
What I am looking forward to: CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!
Milestones: All of our tests came back last week and they all looked good! Negative for CF and no greater risk for all those others :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment