Sunday, December 20, 2009

Just because the baby asked...

The baby came right out and told me that I needed to make some yummy, homemade muffins this evening. Seriously, I heard the voice come straight from my womb.
When baby asks for muffins, momma makes muffins!

Not to be a negligant mother, I made two different batches just to make sure that baby's needs are being met.

I normally don't photograph my food, but they turned out GREAT and I love my new camera.

First batch: Delicious Almond Muffins










Second batch: THE BEST EVER Blueberry Coffee Cake Muffins










Oh these blueberry muffins are sooo yummy. I got the recipe from the Barefoot Contessa off of the Food Network, and I was pleasantly surprised. The Barefoot Contessa and I don't always see eye to eye on these types of things. I'm more of a Paula Deen girl myself (it's a southern thing, we like butter).
Excuse me now, I have to wrestle them away from Dana...

No comments:

Post a Comment