Sunday, January 3, 2010

Weekly Update

How far along? 21 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I ‘forgot’ to step on the scale this morning. Oops.
Maternity clothes? Yup. I've even been sporting my "Future MILF" shirt that I found at Spencers!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Not too bad
Best moment this week: Feeling baby wiggle around
Woes: I’ve got plenty of energy this week but it’s been soooooo cold that I haven’t wanted to go outside!
Movement: Daily :)
Food cravings: Wendy’s Frosties! Seriously, I need an intervention. I’ve had about 3 this week.
Gender: ?????? We’ll find out in ten days!!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Being able to bend down to reach something without being out of breathe
What I am looking forward to: Finding out gender so we can start calling little baby by his/her name instead of just ‘it’ or ‘baby.’
Milestones: Baby is definitely moving now and if the book is correct he/she is just about a whole pound!

No comments:

Post a Comment