Sunday, January 31, 2010

Weekly Update

How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I won’t know for sure till I go to the Dr. on Friday and I’m not stepping on the scale before then...yikes! Strange how I remember hearing pregnant women worry about weight gain and thinking they were soooo silly. Of course you gain weight when you're prego..and the good thing is that no one cares because you're supposed to! It's often kinda cute when prego women eat everything in sight...people give you endearing looks. But I've found that when you actually get pregnant that does not apply in your own mind. Yes, I still think the other girls are so cute pigging out and gaining weight but it's hard to compartamentalize something that's been ground in your mind: weight gain=bad!
Maternity clothes? Yup
Stretch marks? Still no new ones. I'm remaining convinced that some of the old ones are rearing their ugly heads again but thankfully no one is gigantic and red yet.
Sleep: Ok
Best moment this week: I think I felt her hiccup once or twice this week
Woes: It’s getting more and more difficult to bend over. Usually if something falls I just consider it a lost cause.
Movement: All the time. She has started a new thing where she likes to start moving BEFORE I eat. Kid really must like food. She starts wiggling when I'm cooking, or when I'm packing lunch for the day, or once even when I was sitting in a drive through. Dunno how she knows…I don’t blame her though, I am partial to food myself :)
Food cravings: Sweets
Gender: GIRL
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? It’s still in but it’s getting more and more shallow
What I miss:  *gazes at ice/snow on the ground* warm weather
What I am looking forward to: Next doctor appointment and getting to drink some yummy orange super sugar drink for my gestational diabetes test sometime soon (note sarcasm)…yay
Milestones: Hiccups!

 
Found this picture online... I was torn between thinking it kinda interesting or kinda creepy...or both

No comments:

Post a Comment