Monday, February 1, 2010

Does anyone know a good plastic surgeon?

I was snooping around the internet last night (and by snooping I mean catching up on other folk's blogs that I read regularly) when I came across this website.
*I'm posting this today because blogger decided to hate me and wouldn't allow me to post pictures last night...boo on blogger*
Make Your Baby

So how could I resist? It's basically a site where you take your photo and your hubby's photo (or baby's daddy...whatever works for you) and the site combines them to identify what your child will look like.

All I have to say is that those gigantic ears I saw on the ultrasound are the LEAST of our worries...












Where did that forehead come from? She's definitely getting bangs or something...

Curiosity then got the better of me and I decided to have a child with Orlando Bloom (beacuse I love him). And what do you know, she's not so bad looking...
She doesn't have the weird forehead so I'm blaming Dana's genes for that other one...












And then I thought maybe the original pictures that I picked just weren't going to work so I picked out different ones just to see what happened.
It's worse....waaaay worse.












And just to make things fair (like how I've started about 6 sentances with the word 'and'). I asked Dana who he'd like to make a baby with just to see what results from the pairing...
Sadly, she's cute...so I can't blame his genes for our child anymore. Apparently, we just shouldn't breed. Or if we do it again, it needs to be with some hot celebrity.


No comments:

Post a Comment