Sunday, February 7, 2010

Weekly Update

How far along? 26 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: About 26lbs…eeek!!! When I stepped on the scale at the doctor’s office last week I saw a number that I’d never seen before…except for maybe on Biggest Loser.
Maternity clothes? Oh yes
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: Sleep was one of those things that I used to love and now it’s becoming a hassle because it tends to be uncomfortable.
Best moment this week: We got to listen to the baby moving all around again at the doctor’s office
Woes: That number on the scale…oh my gawd it was a scary high number. Movement: All the time. The little girl wiggles constantly
Food cravings: Sweets!
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? Still in but getting more and more shallow each day
What I miss: Sleeping on my back
What I am looking forward to: Getting the 3D/4D ultrasound soon
Weekly Wisdom: “Usually pregnant women find they’re bra size goes up one size during pregnancy and one size when they start to breast feed.”-My doctor.
Dana and I both looked at each other like she was crazy or that I was just some freak of nature…one size? Was that one size per trimester? One size per 5lbs I gain?
Milestones: I’ve realized that I can no longer see certain body parts anymore. I’m assuming that they’re still all there though…

No comments:

Post a Comment