Saturday, February 20, 2010

Weekly Update

How far along? 28 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I think it’s probably about the same as the number of weeks I am..eek!
Maternity clothes? Yes, I bought more this week. Also realized how nice Dana's t-shirts are for when I'm around the house
Stretch marks? Not yet….
Sleep: Me and sleep have obviously broken up…our relationship is over. Sleep is dead to me.
Best moment this week: Went to my cousin's graduation this week; he just finished basic training with the Army. The first thing my sweet, sweet grandmother said was, "You don't look that big!" Thank goodness for Memaw... :-)
Woes: Had to go bra shopping AGAIN! The girls are positively out of control. I’m going to buy some trashbags and start making my own bras pretty soon…
Another negative thing is that my rib cage is now constantly sore. I'm just too short for this whole pregnancy business. There's not a lot of space for the poor thing to grow. I feel like I'm always stretching trying to relieve pressure on my ribs...ouch
Movement: She’s wiggling all over the place…especially fun at night when it wakes me up…yay…She's definitely an afternoon/evening kinda girl. She's pretty still during the morning and mid-day. She's mostly hanging out on my right side these days...I can tell because my belly button (what's left of it anyhow) tends to be off center towards the left. Thanks Sage...
Food cravings: SWEETS!!! ::munches on some girlscout cookies::
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? OH MY GAWD it’s disappearing!!! Literally!! I’m watching my belly button disappear before my very eyes…and that awful Dana thinks it’s fun to poke at it on a daily basis and make a comment about how very shallow it is getting. If it becomes out outtie…and I really believe it will…then I will post a picture of my belly button pre-pregnancy and make everyone bid it a farewell. It will be a very solemn day.
What I miss: Bending over, tying my shoes, lunch meat, booze, my belly button, the size my breasts used to be, clothes fitting, being able to breathe out of my nose, sanity…I could go on.
What I am looking forward to: Diabetes test this week. I’m kind of excited to sample this orange drink that everyone seems to have strong opinions about. People either tell me it’s awful or not so bad…I will weigh in with my thoughts!
Milestones: I'm in the 3rd Trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment