Thursday, February 25, 2010

The dreaded test...

One more test down this week! I drank the koolaid!
Yeah...totally didn't taste like koolaid but I'm remaining optimistic.
It was more like orange soda that the soda fountain people forgot to add caffeine too. It was all the syrupy liquid instead. It really wasn't so bad...the only bad part was having to drink it so quickly. And I hate orange flavors...boo.


I'm pretty sure I don't have the dreaded gestational diabetes. I only say 'pretty sure' because they haven't called me about it and it's been longer than 24 hours. I'm going with the whole no news is good news train of thought. Surely if I had some crazy high blood sugar they'd have called by now right?? right??
If I'm writing a retraction tomorrow I'm gonna be one grouchy lady...
One a high note I ate a TON of sugar after the test just in case they actually did call and tell me I had the dreaded diabetes. My supervisor at work said I was like those alcoholics that go to the bar right before they enter rehab. It made sense to me at the time and the cookies were EXCELLENT!

1 comment: