Sunday, February 28, 2010

Weekly Update

How far along? 29 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: No clue! I have been a scardy cat and avoided the scale. I have a doctor appt on Tuesday though and I'm sure I'll be blessed to find out...eek!
Maternity clothes? Of course
Stretch marks? Not yet *crosses fingers*
Sleep: Horrible, Awful, Terrible, Absent, etc. (I ran out of words to use right there...) I'm waking up about every hour and half or so. I cannot get comfortable anymore...and this sucks because I still have 11 weeks to go. Oh. My. Gawd. I'm. Gonna. Die.
Best moment this week: Don't laugh. I finally printed out all the recipes that I've saved on the computer and organized them in a binder. That makes recipe book #5,347. And I love each of them to pieces. I actually might need a closet in the kitchen of our next house just for my beloved recipe books.
Woes: Sleep is probably the biggest woe this week. Other than that I've still got a lot of soreness in my ribs. And....I've started getting butt cramps. Anyone ever had a butt cramp? Not good I tell you. Not good.
Movement: She squirms all over the place and kicks the daylights out of me sometimes.
Food cravings: Nothing interesting
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? Still in...but I'm not projecting it will be here with us for much longer.
What I miss: Sleep and range of motion.
What I am looking forward to: My momma is coming to visit next weekend! Woo!
Weekly Wisdom: Do not tour battleships while in your third trimester. Trust me. Way too many steep, narrow staircases and places to trip and fall. It probably should be on the 'no' list next to horseback riding and bungee jumping.

Milestones: Currently reading the Dr. Oz book on pregnancy and he says that at week 29 the baby's lungs start to expand and compress to simulate breathing movement.

I've got another crafty baby project going right now. I saw these on a website the other day and audibly awwed at their cuteness.












Thought the price was a bit much for a piece of fabric and some stuffing so I decided to make my own:














They're not as good but I thought they came out pretty cute. I haven't figured out how to get the edges quite as sharp as the store bought ones...
Here are a few more pictures of what is in the baby's room so far. Chai wanted to be a part of the photo shoot.
































And a friend of my mother's sent these AWESOME onesies. I was really just going to post one of them so that you could get an understanding of how adorable they are but I couldn't figure out which one I liked the best so you get all 3!




1 comment:

  1. OMG! I thought I was the only one with the horrible butt cramps!!!! Isn't that miserable?? I love the blocks... they came out great! Lily has the same storage/cubby thing in her room and we LOVE it! Hope all is well.. need to see a grossly distended belly pic sometime soon! LOL. Luv ya, Rach

    ReplyDelete