Sunday, April 4, 2010

Weekly Update

How far along? 34 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I only gained 5lbs in the last 4 weeks according to the doc's scale! No nutritionist for me!!!
Maternity clothes? Oh yes...and they're getting shorter and shorter in the front as well as snugger and snugger. Another reason why I'm leaving work 3 weeks before the due date...running out of clothes to wear!!!
Stretch marks? I think I noticed the beginnings of my first one today! ::sobs:: I was so arrogant to think I could make it the whole pregnancy free of stretchies!
Sleep: It's been a tad bit better this week but I think that's only because I've been EXHAUSTED!
Best moment this week: Upon seeing the first sign of a stretchmark I screached for Dana to come look and he said "What? What am I looking at?" That made me feel a tad better...
Woes:  I'm sooo uncomfortable ALL the time!!! My rib still hurts and now my cervix/pelvis/whatever is down there hurts. Boo!!
Movement: She's still wiggling around but you can definitely tell she's running out of space. And she is still sideways! Bad baby!
Food cravings: None!
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Just some Braxton Hicks when I've overdone it that day.
Belly Button in or out? It's not in...but it's not out. It's flat.
What I miss: Being able to get out of bed without a great deal of effort.
What I am looking forward to: My next OB appt. I want to know if she's getting closer to turning and what they'll do if she doesn't...eek!
Milestones: I officially can no longer tell how huge I am. I've been smacking into my poor belly all week because I always think I can fit through spaces that I cannot...Dana and I can no longer pass by each other in our bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment