Sunday, May 2, 2010

Weekly Update

How far along? 38 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Too much
Maternity clothes? ::sigh:: I remember when maternity clothes used to fit...seems like everything is small these days
Stretch marks? Still none...thank goodness...but I have two weeks left and all hell could easily break loose on my skin so I'm not considering myself home free yet
Sleep: Not great at all. Still waking up a million times a night to pee or adjust my sleeping position. I know Dana is getting really crummy sleep too because I have to be waking him up each time I have to roll this gigantic belly over! I've been getting in daily naps which has helped :)
Best moment this week: I got a new niece!!!!!
Woes: Having some serious hot flashes these days. Dana has stopped holding my hand because he says, "You're always clammy!!!" hehehehe....
Movement: Still wiggling around. Sometimes I think she's trying to kick her way out.
Food cravings: Had an insane craving for some Mexican food a few times this week.
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: None! Go figure...although, I'm planning on a Cinco De Mayo baby. If you're looking for me on the 5th I'll be either doing some jumping jacks or skipping rope!
Belly Button in or out? Flat
What I miss: My clothes
What I am looking forward to: Serving this child an evacuation notice
Milestones: I get to start those lovely internal exams this week....ick.

Here are some pictures of my uber-cute niece!
Holly Danielle Cunningham
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Check out the insanely thick blonde hair she has!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment