Friday, April 30, 2010

A new low

During maternity leave I'm still seeing a couple of clients. 
They live in the same town as I do so it's super easy for me to see them-and since my actual office is about an hour away it's convenient for all of us to meet here in Fayetteville.
Anyhow, last night I went to see two of them, who happen to be sisters (ages 6 and 8). They are young and therefore hardly stay focused on anything I bring for them to work on so I decided to use some of that youthful energy to my advantage and I made them walk with me! Probably some ethical-type child labor law against that but they seemed to enjoy it enough.
Actual therapeutic value was at a minimum...oh well.
Yall, it was seriously hard as heck to keep up with them but I did it thinking that maybe I'd be lucky enough to throw myself into labor.
It didn't happen.
Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment