Monday, June 14, 2010

5 weeks


Sage had a crazy fun weekend :-) Dana got a 4 day weekend so one of the things we decided to do was take a day trip to Myrtle Beach, SC. We didn't actually make it to the sand and the ocean but we did go to the aquarium. I was a poor excuse for a mother and did not bring my camera so I have no pictures.
You can throw rocks at me later.
Luckily the friends we went with did bring their camera. Once I get those pictures I'll post them!

We also got a visit from Dana's brother. Sage's uncle Nathan happens to be on a business trip in Florida and drove a zillion hours up to North Carolina just to see her.


















Sage is still doing GREAT! It's amazing how fast she's growing and her personality is definitely beginning to show. Each week she gets more and more animated. I love her facial expressions. I just kiss her all the time-which she dislikes by the way. She scrunches up her nose and tries to turn her head away. It doesn't stop me. Oh no, I will not be stopped.
She's eating like a pig! I swear all the baby books say that she should be eating every 2-3 hours but she obviously did not read those same books. She's been getting hungry each hour for the last couple days-maybe another growth spurt?
Sage is sleeping well too! We usually put her to bed between 8-9pm and she actually sleeps. She usually will grunt for about half an hour and then fall asleep. She's now sleeping in her own room in her crib (can't remember if I already posted about that...). The last two nights she's been waking up around 1am and then around 4am. She gets fed and changed and then falls right back to sleep. She's up for good about 7am


















I don't think you can really tell in her pictures but her hair is red. Yup, you heard me. Red. How Dana and I produced a child with red hair I do not know...I am of the opinion that it will darken up.

1 comment:

  1. Secretly meeting up with my husband? ;-) She is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete