Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sage's Christmas Tree

Since we are moving I have been having a delima of sorts.
Well, multiple delimas actually-like, what return address do I put on our Christmas cards? We won't really be here by the time they get sent out but I don't actually have another address to put...hmmm...
But the delima I am referring to is that of a Christmas tree. Sage needs a Christmas tree. It's her first Christmas and a lack of a Christmas tree will just not do.
Nevermind that we probably won't have a home on Christmas.
So I got her one.
It's 4 foot.
It's *gasp* fake!
But it holds ornaments and she likes it!

1 comment:

  1. I believe I saw a christmas tree hat one time, it could be placed on her head and this way christmas will always follow her. Better not pout,

    ReplyDelete