Thursday, December 9, 2010

7 Months

My itty bitty baby is 7 months old yall.
Seriously!
Excuse me while I grab a bottle glass of wine and cry for a minute.
I feel the need to start planning her first birthday party. And while I do that I might as well start saving for her first car. And I'm definitely going to college with her. That's a done deal. No way she's going anywhere without me.
She's getting so big :-(



















*She's wearing size 3 diapers
*She's wearing 9-12 month clothes
*Doesn't really "babble" too much but this week she's started to make the "B" noise. She is constantly squealing or shreeking. The kid has no indoor voice whatsoever-everything is pretty loud.
*She has the two bottom front teeth and is working on the two top front teeth. Poor kids gums are all kinds of swollen. She won't let me brush her top gums anymore.
*She mostly sleeps through the night. She goes to bed from 6:30-7:00pm and has been waking up around 5:00am. I feed her a bottle and plop her in the bed with me and can normally get another hour or so of sleep from her.
*She's sitting like a champ these days and her primary mode of travel is still rolling to whatever she wants to be near. She's trying very hard to crawl but so far just gets on her hands and knees and rocks back and forth a lot. She can crawl backwards somehow but that really just gets her wedged under furniture and such.
*Her new favorite thing to do is stand. If you're in the floor with her she wants to have your hands so she can stand up. She can get herself up in standing position if you hold her hands. She has yet to figure out that she can use objects around her to stand up. Thank goodness-that sounds like a recipe for a concussion.
*She's still eating like a champ. Her favorite solids are vegetables. She loves squash and sweet potatoes these days. Still loves bananas and apples but tends not care for other fruits yet. Dana is concerned because bananas and apples are the only fruits that I will eat so he thinks she'll be like me in that area :)
*She's doing well with her hand/finger coordination. She can pick up small snacks (like a Cheerio) and get them into her mouth.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she is 7 months already! Beth, she is absolutely beautiful, and you are such an incredible mom. And yes, th epullingup is definitely dangerous. Just ask Austin who bangs his head now at least 2-3 times a day. :)

    ReplyDelete