Tuesday, March 27, 2012

"School"

Sage goes to daycare every weekday morning for about 4 hours. I enrolled her so that I would have time to look for a job and hopefully start interviewing at places around the island. I also figured that it would be a good idea to start getting her comfortable with the place since it's where she will go full time once I find a job. She was a little uncertain the first few days but she is great now! She seems to enjoy playing with the other children (although she sticks out like a sore thumb in a class with tan skinned, dark haired Hawaiin children). And she likes all of her "teachers." She ususally comes home exhausted from playing and ready for a nap! And there is usually either some play-dough stuck in her hair or some paint on her somewhere :)
Here she is all dressed and ready to go to "school."


The mark on her forehead is ink pen.
Don't ask where she got it.
I have no idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment