Saturday, July 28, 2012

We're still here!

I am finding that chasing a toddler and carrying a camera are easier said that done!
My priorities have been in line with keeping her out of the street or keeping her head above the water while in the ocean. Pictures have been few and far between!
But tonight, since we were having a nice, lazy Friday evening I pulled out the camera.
I braved the paint.
I braved the water hose.
It turned out well :)
 Check out the freckles coming up on her little nose!

 She actually did paint on some paper for a few minutes...not as long as she painted on herself obviously.



 And then she stripped down to wash it all off...except for that splotch on her forehead. She is now asleep and I'm pretty sure that spot is still there...

 OH! And remember the pineapples I was growing? Check out the before (left) picture and the current (right). They are getting HUGE! I swear, those are the same pineapples! Maybe in a year or so I'll actually have a pineapple. I'm pretty sure this is the longest I've kept anything alive...other than my child. I'm doing pretty good with her still too :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment