Sunday, March 21, 2010

Weekly Update

How far along? 32 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I haven't checked the scale this week. I think I'll just let that magic number be a suprise at my next doctor appt.
Maternity clothes? Yes, getting to a tricky place where I have very few things to wear in this nice, spring time weather but not enough pregnancy left to buy more clothing
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep: Not great.
Best moment this week: I lived through the chiropractor. I also had a baby shower at work which was very sweet :)
Woes: Same old woes: displaced rib, can't bend over, bad sleep, getting chunky, etc
Movement: She's still wiggling all around! I can tell she's getting bigger though because I'm getting fewer of those big kicks and feeling more pressure wherever she's at. She's still all balled up on the right side the majority of the time. Dana made the statement this week that my belly button is closer to being under my left breast that in the middle...thanks Sage!
Food cravings: None-I have noticed that I don't feel quite as hungry as I have in the past month. Maybe that's more psychological because I don't want to see a nutritionist...
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: None. Got a couple Braxton-Hicks but nothing significant
Belly Button in or out? Still in! That sucker is hanging in there!
What I miss: Having a closet full of clothes
What I am looking forward to: Next chiropractor visit. Not really looking forward to it, still think he might kill me, but I'm hoping that he can make me feel a bit better.
Milestones: Finally went to a chiropractor and didn't cry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment