Monday, March 29, 2010

Weekly Update

My update is late this week! My step-mom and I took a quick trip to Georgia so that we could attend my sister-in-law's baby shower.  It turned out to be a pretty nice trip aside from the ride home. It was brutal and felt like it took FOREVER...and speaking of forever, I still have 7 weeks of this whole pregnancy thing. Does anyone else feel like that is an unreasonably long span of time??

How far along? 33 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I have no idea! I go to the doctor tomorrow though to find out...got to admit that I'm a tiny bit scared!
Maternity clothes? Oh yes!
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: God awful.
Best moment this week: Tie between FINALLY getting some Krystal burgers and my sister-in-law's baby shower.
Woes: I've started the dreaded swelling....I actually had some pretty impressive cankles on Monday. My wedding ring still fits but I've taken it off because it's getting pretty snug and I'm afraid that one bad day I might not get it off again. Still having a lot of rib pain also. Just generally uncomfortable all the time...
Movement: Yup, she's still wiggling all around
Food cravings: I've wanted some tomato based stuff recently but it's giving me wicked heartburn
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: Still having some Braxton-Hicks but nothing impressive yet
Belly Button in or out? I feel comfortable calling it flat at this point. It's basically evened out w/ the rest of my stomach
What I miss: Sleeping, energy and being able to reach things that fall into the car floor board
What I am looking forward to: Doctor appt tomorrow. It will be nice to get to hear her again and see what the doc says. I'm also looking forward to maternity leave but only because my clothes are getting so uncomfortable these days...I feel like I wear the same thing over and over, especially to work. I'm ready to throw on some of Dana's t-shirts and hang out at the house!
Milestones: Baby seems to be getting close to actually being the size of a baby this week. She should be right above 4lbs. She sure feels heavier than that though...


No comments:

Post a Comment