Friday, April 23, 2010

Serious? No, really, are you serious?

I'm a bit late posting my last doctor appt update. I think it's because I'm in denial. True denial.
I'm a therapist-I know denial when I see it and this is DEFINITELY denial.

Good news is that Sage has decided to turn herself in the correct direction. She's all locked and loaded for take off...at least, today she is. She could always change her mind. I'm sure I gave her that indecisive gene. My bad.

The bad news is that after my typical pregnancy symptom whining to the doctor she actually looked at me and said, "Well, look at it this way, there's no way you'll be pregnant after May 26. We just won't even let you go that late! That's good right??"
Are you 'effin serious?
That's more than a MONTH away! Of course that's not good with me.
::sigh::

And my fingers are all swollen today. It feels really creepy...Dana and I took Chai on a nice walk and by the time we got home I looked like I had little sausages attached to my hands instead of fingers. Not pretty. Trust me.
I'm going to go hide in my bed for the next month.










No, that's not me. If you substituted that outfit for an old ratty t-shirt of Dana's, some sweat pants, and a couple granola bar wrappers she'd practically be my twin. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I read that post in horror like 5 times before I could even comment! May 26???? Isn't that 10 days LATE? That's crazy! That woman needs to develop a more healthy fear of the pregnant woman. UGH! Well, hopefully you won't get that far anyway! I am crossing my fingers for a Cinco de Mayo baby!!! :)

    And yes, I LOVE the picture of you in bed. I have been hoping you'd post one. Too bad you used the pillow to cover your face.

    Wish I had something encouraging to say about the swelling... I don't. It sucks and it can get painful too. Drink a lot of fluid? That is probably BS too, don't remember it helping me.

    It's almost over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Luv ya! Rach

    ReplyDelete